
The days like today, when the 3 H's come to visit.. (hazy, hot and humid), it is freezing at work! I actually had a sweater on, and my blanket on my legs! I froze all day today. And you certainly do feel like a fool, if you forget to take your sweater off like I did, and come walking out with a warm sweater into a steambath!!
Coming home, the heat just got to me, I couldn't even eat dinner. I put on the a/c in the bedroom, and ended up sleeping till about 5 minutes ago. So, a nice 2 hour nap, but I feel like I didn't sleep at all! Thank God, tomorrow is my last day for 2 days!
Yankee/Rays game is on, and so far, Yankees are winning. The Rays have really proved surprising this year, playing very well. Hopefully the Yankee's can keep the lead.
No news from Connie yet! I am hoping it's her laptop that still has a virus, and all is well with her.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy,
Congratulation to your Mike. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time.
Your banner is very pretty as is your webset. It is very calming.
I also haven't seen a post from Nancze. I wonder if both her and Connie are doing well.
I took a two hour nap this evening and I feel lousy. It is amazing how a nap can make one feel worse than before the nap. :lol:
Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Hugs
Happy Wednesday Kathy;
I haven't been able to sleep all night and after going to bed at 12:30am, I'm wide awake and up since 4:45am. THe 3 H's are killing me. My a/c was turned off and I just had a fan running in my bedroom but no help there. I had to turn the a/c on to try and get comfortable.
Looks like our sleeping giant woke up. LOL!! THey did a great job with shutting down the Rays last night. Let's hope they can do it again this afternoon. It was a great game! Andy was like the old Andy pitching again.
Have a blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi, Kathy. My work gets so cold too! The other evening, I forgot my scrub jacket and ended up putting a knitted shawl over my shoulders - one that the volunteers knitted for patients. The residents thought it was funny when they saw me sitting in the nurse's station with the shawl over my shoulders! Hope you're having a great day!
Hi Kathy, I hope your days off come quickly. I don't think you would like to live here :) Thanks for getting back in touch, I have bookmarked your new site. Hugs
Post a Comment