Thank God!! Last night and this morning, he hovered around 101-102. I called from work several times and had him take it, this afternoon it went down to 100 and then 99 later this afternoon. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers for him. I can't tell you how worried I was when they began testing for meningitis! They did batteries of tests, it was very nerve-wracking.
Hot, humid, so muggy out there again. We had some thunderstorms and rain this afternoon. I was glad I was at work today. Of course, I froze my butt off, but it sure was better than sweltering heat!
We just finished dinner, and hubby said let's take a break.... I couldn't run fast enough! He even said he would clean up! Of course, I will help him, we usually work together cleaning up after dinner. He made a super pasta salad, and watermelon for dessert. Perfect on this hot, sweltering day!
Well, I am off, we are going to do some gardening. Hopefully our swing has dried off in this heat!

3 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I am so happy that Mike's temp is down and he continues to get better. I know how much you worried.
Your supper sounds good on this hot and humid day.
That was so nice of hubby to clean up. Bless him!
Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs
Happy Tuesday Kathy;
I'm so glad that your son is feeling better and his fever is almost gone. That's one big worry off your mind, that's for sure. Have a lovely day in spite of the weather my friend. ~Hugs~
I wish you told me he was that sick. That's a pretty big deal.
Margie
Post a Comment