Thursday, July 03, 2008

Welcome Friends!

I am so sorry to be changing urls again. But I feel this is more me, and what and who I am now in this stage of my life.

I wanted a template that was "enclosed", where I would be able to change backgrounds. Thanks go to dear Toni, who put up with my constant questions, thanks to her, I have the journal I have always wanted.

I still am moving things over, and as soon as everyone realizes I moved, and IF I can figure how to move my entries to this site, I will delete the other one.

Thank you friends for putting up with me. It has been frustrating for me, as I caused my Butterflies Dream to disappear, and all other kinds of problems. But... I know here I will be totally content. I love this layout.

I just need to figure how to get a header in with a bit of a graphic in it.

Somehow my comment area isn't showing up, and I have to figure that one out too!