Boy did my 2 days off pass by quickly! And can you believe we are into August already!! I am keeping my countdown to our vacation, Just 3 weeks away!!
Not much has been happening. I am doing the same old, same old. Cleaning, cooking, relaxing, laundry, etc.... Nothing new happening in that area. I am hoping for nice weather Sunday so maybe hubby and I can do a day trip or something.
I am aggravated tonight. The Yankee game was on MY9, and when that happens, it is blocked here, and we can't see it. Grrr. It looks like they lost 1-0 in the 9th inning. I am going to try to watch some of the replay at 11, but I have work tomorrow, and I am tired now.
Our team is having another potluck tomorrow. This time we close a picnic theme... so we are having hot dogs, macaroni salad, pasta salad, meatballs, I am making sloppy joes, watermelon, chips, etc. We are down to 11 team members now, and 2 or 3 are off tomorrow. But it will be fun.
Today I am grateful for:
- watching the hummingbirds feed at the newly cleaned feeder
- my home
- my laptop, and being able to be online to visit my friends
- watermelon
- oldies music
I am going to get my sloppy joe's/wimpies into the frig, I had them simmering for a bit. I need to get them into my crockpot so they will be ready for transporting tomorrow. Hugs my friends!!
3 comments:
Hi, Kathy
I love your grateful journal. Sometimes, I feel like I'm just complaining in my blog! I know what you mean about those 2 days going so fast! It's just three weeks until my vacation too! We'll both be very glad! Take care
Hi Kathy! Glad to find a post from you. You have made me wish I could be there for your team's picnic - YUMMY!! Hope you have a beautiful week Kathy! Sending you big hugs!
Happy Monday Karen;
Talk about being blessed!! You definitely are with having such a lovely family and being able to enjoy them visiting often. I just realized you have three sons. I wish I was able to enjoy all your delicious goodies while sitting around the pit.
Have a lovely day dear Kathy. ~Hugs~
Post a Comment