Thursday, August 21, 2008

Working on New Fall Graphics

ttgirlbluethurs   I am working on setting up my Fall graphics.  It's a slow process, but I am getting there.   I am trying to figure how to put a checked border in place of the green one, with no luck! So, bear with me with the sudden changes, I am testing which I like best!

I am getting us packed for vacation, and cleaning up the house so it's neat and clean when we come home.  I am taking my laptop I think, so I will try to update daily. 

Be back later!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Kathy;

I too am getting ready to put my Fall graphics online. Itried so many different ways to put a graphic background in place of the border with no luck but I too will keep on trying.

Have alovely day my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! It is beginning to look like fall in here! I LOVE the fall, & cannot wait!

I hope you have a grand time on your vacation - as I am sure you will. I'm so glad you are getting this time away. Can't wait to read your updates while you are away.

Have a blessed weekend Kathy! Hugs

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, Have a wonderful vacation! Hugs