I hadn't realized it's been since Sunday that I was here last! The days just fly by. When I get home, we are doing things here with this remodel, and time just gets past me.
Last night I really thought that Cloris Leachman would be voted off, but she is still in, for now anyway on DWTS. I was sad to see Edita's (sp?) partner was voted off. I do like Edita, and it seems she never gets good partners, except for last year.
Today is my "Friday", and I sure can't wait for today to be over.. work-wise.
Please keep hubby in prayer, he has a Dr.s appt, to take a biopsy on a fatty tumor.

3 comments:
I'll be praying for your hubby. Hope your two days off are great. My "Friday" is tomorrow! Hugs
Hi Kathy! I will keep your hubby in prayer. Let us know how it went.
Yes, I noticed you were missing, cause I missed you! :-) It's so wonderful the way we all connect & worry & miss each other when one is not posting. I knew you were busy though.
I thought Cloris would be voted off too, & almost fell over when she stayed on tonight!! What a shame, because she really should have been voted off if viewers were going by dancing talent.
Have a blessed day! Hugs!
Hi Kathy,
I will certainly keep your hubby in my prayers. I pray all goes well for him.
I have been busy lately with packing and haven't watched any TV. I usually watch DWTS.
I hope you had a wonderful day off from work.
Hugs
Post a Comment