Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday, and the craziness continues

wd-monday[4]  Another crazy Monday at work.  Let me tell you.. I am glad to be home!

When I got home, hubby was leaving to meet my brother at Lowe's.  My brother Pete has a truck, and hubby was buying some studs, cement board, and sheet rock.  Hopefully things will start in the construction phase.  I know it will be so nice when it gets done, but getting there can be frustrating!!

Not much else going on, and I am tired tonight. 

Wednesday is my last day.... I have my 3rd week of vacation coming up, I will be off till Sept 20th!  Woohoo!

Here are a few pics from the Green Animals Topiary in Rhode Island...

 

 

Have a wonderful night.  I will be around to visit tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday Kathy;

The Green Animals Topiary photos are wonderful. You and your hubby look like such a happy couple.

Right now it's not nice here as it's thundering, lightening and raining heavily. My light are blinking. The electricity went out for a few minutes this morning already.

Looks like our guys will not make the playoffs for the first time in 13 years. I couldn't watch the game last night as it was too brutal to watch them slowly fade away.

I'm off before it really gets bad. Have a great day my friend. ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

I love the pics. Rhode Island looks like such a lovely state! Enjoy your next vacation. I've got to wait for the end of November for mine!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
You and hubby look wonderful. I would love to have a backyard as pretty as those pictures.
It is frustrating to be under construction. Like you said, it will all be worth it when it is finished.
Have a beautiful day and enjoy your vacation.
Hugs

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, great pic of you and your hubby, such a pretty garden. Today is your last day at work bet you're happy to have a week off, I'm thinking I should do the same. Enjoy! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Glad you liked my chop shop name. There must be an unwritten code that tells them "trim" is a dirty word to be avoided at all times. hehe!

Love your piccies. You surely visited some awesome places. Thanks for sharing your fun times with us.

Vacation? wow that's great! Make sure hubby doesn't put you to work on the new construction project! Stay busy and be gone. That's my advice.

Don't tell him I said that! Hugz!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy...just noticed your linkie that I made you isn't blinking - do you need me to resend you one? Let me know.

I just caught up with all your news, & yes, your construction story confused me! :-) Do you feel like you are playing musical chairs? :-)

Amy sounds like such a sweetheart. Just reading about the stuffed shells, made me hungry, but I leave hungry almost everytime I visit you!

Hope you enjoy your vacation time coming up. That will be so wonderful for you. Hugs!