My last week, or I should say last 10 days of my vacations starts today! I am home, and with all this deconstruction and construction, I am catching up and just enjoying being home.
I just got done cleaning out the refrigerator, a thankless task! But it all is sparking and smelling nice again. I am taking a break to cool off, and then I will mop the floor, and start supper.
It's cloudy today, but cooler. Rain is supposed to arrive tomorrow, and all weekend. I don't mind, I can cozy up inside here.
I will be back to update, I just wanted to let you guys know I haven't fallen off the blogging edge of the world!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy! Enjoy your vacation. I know you must be thrilled to be at home, & what a lovely time (Fall) - this way you can get all ready for this beautiful season & the upcoming holidays. Have a blessed week! Hugs
Post a Comment