Wednesday, September 03, 2008

What a surprise....

wd-wednesday[4]   I got when I got home from work and my Wednesday rosary prayer group!!!   Hubby and his buddy have ripped apart the downstairs bathroom/laundry room!!   Our idea was to make our room a suite, and to do this, we have to bust into son Mike's room to incorporate it in our plans.  In order to do that, we have to build a new bedroom for him downstairs in the other half of our family room...

In order to make it a decent size, we had to make the bathroom/laundry room smaller!!!  And so it begins!!!  LOL  Construction and de-construction, I thought I was done with all this!  

Now, in order to make the changes downstairs, we are closing off the door leading into the family room from the lower driveway.  And so, to do OUR room, we are taking over Mike's room, which is actually larger than ours, and busting the wall into son Sandy's room!!  He will in turn, move into our old room.  LOL  Sounds confusing, huh?!?

Here are some pics of our back yard hubby took!  I am going to work on doing a picture gallery of our vacation pics, I will work on that tomorrow and Friday, being off from work.  

We have this hummingbird feeder hanging on one of those tall hooks.  It's not near Blessed Mother, but the angle hubby took the picture at, it looks like it is right in front of her.  Sorry about that.

I have lots more pics, I need to find a way to post them, I think in my sidebars again. 

Well, time to relax, it was another crazy/busy day today.  I will be around to visit tomorrow!

Update:  trying out Good Widgets again in sidebar.  I just added 4 pics in from our first day on vacation.  I still have to see if I can fiddle with the template size to get all the pic in. 

 

tsohg-blessyou[4]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, your yard and garden are lovely, wow! Sounds like your nest is very busy with renovations. We're wanting to start all that stuff within the next few years, hopefully. Have a lovely week and thank you for sweet tag. Lotsa hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kathy! everything looks so pretty and green in your pics, and I love your Gazebo, you look so comfy sitting there! ;0) good luck with all your renovations! it sounds if you will be very busy...have a wonderful Day.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Those grapes looks so lucious and your gazebo is beautiful. I enjoyed the pics of you and hubby and I am happy you enjoyed your vacation.
I hope you show pictures of the new construction.
Take care my friend,
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

I could just see myself sitting with a glass of white wine under your grape arbor and relaxing and chatting with you. Your garden is beautiful and I can't wait to see photos of your beautiful home when it's finished.

Our guys lost a big one last night. I couldn't even watch that one.

Have a lovely day my friend. ~Hugs~