Monday, September 01, 2008

Yankee Game!

ttgirlbluemon We came back from our Newport vacation Friday night. We had a wonderful, wonderful time. I have more pics, but I am going to see if I can use something, maybe flickr, or something to show pics in my sidebar. Or see what Blogger has to offer. Anyway....

Sunday, we had tickets to the New York Yankee/Toronto Blue Jay game!!! We went on a bus trip with our friends, Mike and Roberta. It was a gorgeous day, and even though our Yankees lost, it was so wonderful to be there. We even got the key chain that was being offered! Here is a few pics and I am hopefully going to get a short video hubby took from the camera.

Yankee Game August 2008 001 This is me, with our friend Roberta, waiting for the tailgate party to begin. Some of the pics hubby took didn't come out. I think we may buy a new digital camera.

Yankee Game August 2008 005 This is a pic, showing the new stadium in the background. It is gorgeous!! This was taken when we first got there, that is why the seats look so empty. Well, the rest of the pics are videos, and right now I can't find them to post.

Below is a video of the game, hoping this will work. I am using Bloggers video posting ability. I couldn't get them when I was using my Live Writer. Let's see if it works!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

BooooHoooo, I'm crying because I wasn't there with you. Loved the video. (too short though LOL!) Now you'll have great memories of the old stadium. Have a great day my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, good afternoon! Just popped in to see how are you & yours. :) I am quite fine, but I am missing my beloved Italian sunny days! ;) I got back in Scotland 2 days ago, and I got a cold already! Oh my! Well, nothing bad, luckily, but my nose is running like crazy! :S I used 10 tissues in only 1 ½ hours. And it’s not witer yet! Argh. So glad you had a great vacation too. Sending you a germ-free hug, have a happy day! :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, so glad your back and didn't realize you were going to post there. Loved the pics you've shown and the Mansions look so beautiful. Also your video worked for me, how awesome! I need a new digital camera too, well maybe someday. Hope your getting caught up and not to tired, you sound wonderful! Love and ~hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kathy! I'm glad you have had a wonderful time on your Vacation! it sounds like alot of fun.
the video worked great, and it must have been Awsome to be there! have a wonderful Wednesday! Big Hugs

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. The video came out fine. I didn't even know you could do that with blogger! I saw a professional base ball game when I was a child in Boston. It must have been the Red Sox playing but I don't remember a thing about it! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Great piccies and the video worked just fine for me. Good job! Sorry your team didn't win. Ack! bet you're back at work. Hope that's going ok for you. Thanks for sharing all your fun times with us. Hugz!!