Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cheddar Cheese Biscuits

wd-saturday[4]  Last week, I had mentioned we went to R*d Lobst*r with our friends for their anniversary.  I had never eaten there....mostly because I am deathly allergic to shellfish.  But... I have had their cheese biscuits before.  In a previous job life, when the girls would go there for lunch, they would bring me back 2 biscuits.

What memories it brought back, and as I had mentioned, I had chicken, which was delicious, and the biscuits...to die for.  I looked up recipes for R*d Lobst*r's biscuits, and found they are simple to make.. using bisquick.  I am going to make them one night with dinner. 

And so, work today was ok.  It was pretty quiet in the morning, and then all h*ll broke loose in the afternoon!  I am so glad to be home again!

It poured like crazy when I was driving home from work.  I hate the colder, winter months because I go to work in the dark, and come home in the dark.  Anyway, it was raining so heavily, and as I was getting on to 81, the car behind me, flew past me on the right, and cut in front of me, pulling into the lane, just as a semi was flying past me!  This car missed getting hit by inches!  They pulled back out to the right, where I had pulled because I saw the truck coming right to avoid hitting the car.  It was close, I missed hitting them by inches, and yet... they never stopped, they pulled left again into the lane, barely missing the back of the truck as it passed them!!!   What is wrong with people?????

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, I remember the biscuits well, Red Lobster is no more in our area. Glad you didn't have an accident, some people really don't think when they're driving. Have a nice week ahead. *hugs*