Thursday, October 30, 2008

Delivery on Monday!!

wd-thursday[4]   Yes, it's true!!   We went tonight to Lowe's, and bought our new washer and dryer, which will be delivered Monday!!  Can you see me doing flips and the happy dance???

Here is a pic I found online of what they look like.  We also bought the drawers they will sit on, so they will sit higher, and I won't have to bend so much.  I have to buy HE detergent for the washer, so tomorrow I will go out and stock up on that.  If you have ever saw the commercial with the gigantic mountain of laundry trying to run over the family... well that is almost what I am facing.  I have only been doing tiny loads at my son Chris's, as he has his own laundry to do, and I don't want to raise his water and electric by all the laundry we have.

GE®  7.0 Cu.Ft. Super Capacity Electric Dryer

 

It really was a sunny day, on the cooler site today, but really beautiful.  I took a walk around the park by the river, and did enjoy myself today.

I am going to try to get in some visits.  I really haven't been on the computer much later, so I need to really catch up with everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Your new washer & dryer are lovely. I would love to own the new machines they have today. I bet you can't wait for Monday. LOL!! ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

Yes, I remember the commercial with the huge "ball" of laundry! Your new washer and dryer will make short work of that in no time! Congrats! Hope you're having a lovely November 1st! Hugs