Dancing With The Stars was great tonight. I actually enjoyed all the dances. They all were good, even Cloris in her own way. It's going to be interesting to see who is voted off tomorrow night.
Several have asked for my pumpkin cake recipe. It was something I tossed together. Here is the basic recipe, just tossed together ingredients I had on hand. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or till done:
Dump together, and mix well:
1 yellow box cake, 15 oz can of pumpkin, 3 eggs, 2/3 cup of canola oil, 1 1/2 teasp cinnamon, 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, a bit of vanilla, 1/2 cup of sugar to it! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, or can serve with whipped cream.
I am thinking of making a recipe site, just need to figure just how to do with blogger.
1. Cry In The Night...you answer? A baby, keeping you up all night!
2. Tasty Delight...you answer? Chocolate cake.
3. Bright Light...you answer? ET... remember..."Bright Lighhhhhht"
4. Air Tight...you answer? Tupperware
Thanks Toni! Another great one! Sorry it's late.

3 comments:
I love your recipes! Yes, you should do a recipe site. I guess you could just make each recipe a day's entry and then tag it as it's name. Would be tricky but it could be done! Hope you're having a lovely week and enjoying your crisp weather. Hugs
Happy Wednesday Kathy;
Your pumpkin cake sounds delicious. The only way I was to have a recipe page was to open a recipe site with blogger. You are allowed to have as many sites as you want with them.
I give my opinion on how I felt about the couple who was voted off. I don't like the direction the show is going this season.
Enjoyed your SS answers. Have a lovely middle of the week dear friend. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy! Well, by now I guess you know who was voted off. Very interesting season, but I think she doesn't have long left to go on the show.
I can't wait to try your pumpkin cake recipe. Yes, you should have a recipe site! Remember, I tried to convince you of that when I first begin reading you. You must be such a great cook - you can always tell if they 'just throw things together'.
Have a lovely day Kathy. Sending you big hugs!
Post a Comment