Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Lunch

wd-friday[4]  Mike's girlfriend Amy, and I had planned on a lunch outing today for over a week.  Today, Mike was out of college early, and Amy was off, so we decided to take a bit of a ride through the Poconos to see the colors, and to have lunch at a restaurant there.

The colors are at peak, and just glorious!  I did so enjoy the ride, and seeing the blessed colors of nature.  We went to a restaurant and had a good lunch.  I had a buffalo chicken wrap, which I brought half home.  Amy had roast turkey dinner, and most of that is in the fridge too!  LOL  She LOVES mashed potatoes, so she ate them all first!  She is just the sweetest girl, and we love her!!

I am waiting for hubby to get home, so we can tile shop again.  The place we went to yesterday was closed.  We need a certain tile for the floor, and not many places have it apparently.  I am hoping we find them soon, it's holding up the finishing of the bathroom/laundry room.

Here's this week's  FFunLinkie

1. What is your idea of a perfect relaxing day?  A cool Fall day, with a pot of chicken soup cooking, and me sitting out in the gazebo with a good book and a cup of tea, with a cozy blanket wrapped around me.
2. Your first real boyfriend/girlfriend,… do you look back fondly or do you get the shudders? Where are they today?  Neither, just a memory.  The day I met my husband was the best day of my life!
3. What was your favorite subject in school?  English.
4. What is your favorite show on TV? Favorite book? Favorite song?  Boston Legal.  Fav. book, is  Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
5. My husband’s only real competion is Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. Who is your celebrity crush?  I did like Elvis's looks, but no one now.
6. Since I got my first gray hair at 16, Miss Clairol and her friends are my close, personal friends! What about you? To dye or not to dye the hair? If so, what color is your natural hair (if you remember!) and what color do you dye it?  My natural color is a dark blonde, now I have it highlighted with lots of blond.

 

                       Fallscene2Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy Your remodelling sounds as though it's cracking along at a good pace - although poor you with all the washing and drying problems you had. Wow I wish I'd been there for the gnocci, I love it - ten pounds of potatoes OMG that's a lot of peeling! I sometimes have it with pesto or a light mushroom sauce. I've never made it though, I always get it from the supermarket ready made, you'll have to let me have the recipe. Hope you have a fab week lots of love xxx