Friday, October 24, 2008

MIA Again...

wd-friday[4]  Days have passed again, and I haven't made an entry.  I haven't been feeling well, and with working, and then this remodeling, I don't have a minute of time. 

It's gotten so cold this morning, I turned the heat on again, and still am cold.

Mike's girlfriend Amy, had her tonsils and adenoids out on Tuesday morning.  Last night she was rushed back to the hospital, she was severely dehydrated!  Mike just got home, and quickly changed, he missed a class, and has to make another class.  I will give her a call later, poor dolly.

Tile has been laid down, and once he seals it, hopefully we will go for our washer and dryer and things can begin to get back to normal.

I sat here like a nut yesterday, crying my eyes out.  I was running the sweeper for the countless time, trying to keep up with the construction mess, when I smelled smoke.  Sure enough, my poor sweeper bit the dust, just couldn't keep up with the demands on it.  Everything is breaking down, almost at the same time, appliance wise that is.

Oh well, I have to gather the laundry to take over to my son Chris's.  I have to stop at the store for some HE detergent, as he has a new washer and you need special soap for it.

Updates later if I get a chance!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, sweet friend. So sorry you're feeling under the weather. As exciting as the remodeling results will be, I'm sure that it's very stressful. I hope you can get another sweeper soon. Hang in there! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday dear Kathy;

You have so much going on right now that I can understand why you just sat down and cried. Hang in there and please try not to get stressed out as it does more harm than good. Usually appliances work that way, when one goes by the wayside then pretty soon others follow. Just think! You'll have newer better looking, energy saving and environmental friendly appliances in your newly decorated beautiful home.

I love the fact that my niece lives close but I'll not see her that often at all as she works, has two little irish twin girls to keep her busy. MY shopping trips will still depend on my son coming up once a month.

Have a better and blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~