Sunday, October 26, 2008

Poor Smoopey Girl..

wd-sunday[4]  My heart goes out to Amy, (Mike's girl).  She had her adenoids and tonsils taken out this past Tuesday.  She is in such pain, has gone thru so much, she lost 10 pounds from not being able to eat.  It's just awful.  She can't eat, and she is so hungry.  I made some broth for her, but she could barely get it down.  Please pray for a quick recovery for her.  Thank you!

It's back to work tomorrow.  Grrrr.  Monday! 

Not much else going on, I just wanted to get in an entry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! I will certainly keep Amy in my prayers for a speedy recovery - that sounds so painful indeed! You would think she'd improve a little more through the week?
Have a wonderful week ahead my sweet, and have a Happy Haunted Halloweeeeeen! ~Sending Hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday Kathy;

Poor Amy, I pray she heals quickly. THat's not an easy procedure especially on an adult. Hope your day is a better one my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Sorry to hear about Amy. I will keep her in my prayers. I am back online and back in Georgia. :sigh: But, I have missed all of my online friends and I am happy to be visiting with you all.
Have a wonderful evening.

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Kathy, so sorry to hear you were having all that trouble. I'm sure you will feel much better when you get the washer and dryer back. (geez plus a new vacuum) guess when it rains it pours. And so glad you didn't get hurt on that drive home! Yes there are some real idiots out there and you have to guard your life with all you've got :O)
I've had the Red Lobster biscuits and they are the best. I've looked up the recipe too lol I haven't made them yet, but may try them someday. I'm a sucker for a good biscuit lol.
I hope sweet little Amy is doing better!
I love your Christmas Tree count down, I will have to check that out! It looks really cute in here, and makes me want to go back to blogger.
Oh you asked what paint color I was using, so I posted pictures of the new color just for you sweetee!
(((hugggs)))

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy. I don't care what people say about tonsils and adenoids being minor surgery. It's tough and uncomfortable! Hope she feels better soon. Hope you're having a great week! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, sorry about Amy, doesn't ice cream help? I hope she starts to feel better now, Hugs