Thursday, October 02, 2008

Quiet Days

wd-thursday[4]  It's been kind of quiet since I last posted on Sunday.  Working, and working, and....working!  LOL 

The remodeling is coming along, hubby went with my brother last night, my brother kindly helped us to pick up the drywall we needed.  They needed 12 ft lengths for Mike's new room.  This way there are less seams, but they weigh a TON!  Hubby got the first layer of spackling on in the bathroom/laundry room, and once the next layer goes on, I can prime the walls.  The new cabinet can go in soon.  It's looking better each day!

Today I will be doing some major laundry, cleaning, packing away things in the family room, as hubby will be moving there next in the remodeling.  I have a few errands to run this morning, and when I get back, I will get tackling it all. 

I am planning on making my gnocchi's for dinner on Sunday, and with the bunch I have to feed... I am making 10lbs of potatoes today, see how much that makes up, and more tomorrow if it looks like they won't be enough.  Yum yum, I haven't make my gnocchi in a while, and the kids and hubby are excited!!

Off to the bank, I will be back to visit later during cleaning breaks.

                                          Autumn3Kathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thursday Kathy;

It's been quiet here too and I've been lax about visiting friends blogs lately. I'm g;lad I stopped by to read your updates on the remodeling. And hope you save some gnocchi for me as I haven't made it in a few years. LOL! I don't do much pasta making anymore as it's too much work and no fun for just one person. I used to figure on one potato per person so I think 10lbs should be plenty. Throw in an extra one for me. :)

Have a great day my friend. ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

It sounds like the remodeling is coming along nicely. I hear of horror stories from some about projects that go on forever but yours sounds like it's moving along fast! Your gnocchi sounds good. Sorry to sound ignorant -but I don't know what they are. I'll have to check them out. Have a great day! ((HUgs))

Judy said...

Hi, Kathy! its awhile since I came by, and thought I would drop in to see how you are..;0) have a great evening! Huggggs