Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Sunday

ttxmassunday  The wind is howling, it's so damp and cold!  But thankfully, we dodged the snow this time.  It's raining, and hopefully temps will stay above freezing so we don't have icing problems!

My day off has gone by in a blur!  With this remodeling... that is just what happens to my Sunday.  Nothing special, just another Sunday passing in a blur.

Amy made her sauce, and made baked ziti.. so good!  We bought an apple pie, and that was good as well.  Amy also made her cheezy garlic bread to go with the ziti.  I unfortunately, did not do a thing, except clean up. 

Amy's little niece Bella came up today.  She is such a doll, only 17 months old, and talks up a storm, putting together complex sentences even!  Today, I taught her to say  "easy".  LOL 

So, that's about my day.  I did have a baby shower to go to, but called and told her I wasn't coming.  I just didn't feel up to it,  I will bring the gift in to work tomorrow and give it to the Grandma.  I was just feeling achy, and not feeling like being around tons of people I didn't know.  Much better, being crabby and staying at home with my loved ones!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday Kathy;

We dodged the snow too. It rained very little early this morning but then the day turned nice and we reached 43 degrees. THe days are going by fast and it hard to believe it's December 1st already. I had the best past week with my grandson visiting me from Saturday until 1/2 hour ago. I miss him already.

I hope you feel better and the crabbys go away my friend. You have a lot of blessings around you and that should help get rid of the crabbys.

Have a blessed beginning of the week my friend. ~Hugs~

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
Wishing you a happy 1st day of December!
Hope you are feeling better today.
We had a bit of snow today, but nothing stuck.
Take care and God bless!
~hugs~

Anonymous said...

Good morning Kathy,
You crabby? I don't think so! Sounds like you had an absolutely perfect Thanksgiving.
Temps around here are pretty chilly today. The sun is shinning but brrr! out there. The wind always makes it feel colder.
Hope you have a wonderful week, dear friend. Hugz!!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, happy December! :) How are you today? Hope better. Big hugs!!! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Melanie said...

Some days you just need those days at home! We had stormy weather on Sunday as well - a cold front and lots of wind. But no snow! Have a great week. Hugs