Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Not Feeling Well

ttfallthurs   I am sorry for going missing for a week again.  With all this work going on for this remodeling, and working, and not feeling well, I just haven't  felt like boring you all with it.  I have a dr's appointment this morning at 10:30, so hopefully he will start me on the road to recovery, or at least find out what is wrong.

I have a wonderful time every night that Mike's Amy is here.  She is such a lovely girl, and we do love her to pieces.  She is such fun to be around, and her and I plan our Sunday dinners, and Thanksgiving plans.  Our family is blessed.  Please keep her in prayer, she is going for an interview on Monday for a new job, and would appreciate your prayers.

The newest washer and dryer are working well, and it looks like we finally got a keeper set!!  LOL.  Our bathroom is almost complete.  I am waiting for hubby to put up the blinds so I can add the topper and finish off the decorating.  He also has to put the enhancer on the tile, and seal the grout, and then I can get new rug in there.

Yesterday he was off work, and he and his buddy built the new closet which is HUGE!  They also took out the windows on the back wall, closed that off, and will work tonight on putting up drywall on the back wall.  It's getting there, slowly, but really... it's going pretty quick for two people working on it all.  Our son's are all helping of course when they are home from college and work, so all hands are in!  I am excited though, as each step is finished.  It is really going very organized, but when you have to shove things around, it could be a pain.

I am off to get ready for my appt.  If I have time, I will update later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Aw . . . I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you're back to feeling better after your Dr. visit.
Mike's Amy sounds like a real treasure. Maybe one of these days you'll be announcing an engagement?
I know you must be so happy with the remodeling making such great progress. Still hoping for piccies from you.
Let us know what the Doc says. Hugz!!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, I was so happy to see your comment, thanks for visiting! :D So sorry to read you are not feeling very well :( get well soon!! :) Big hugs!!!

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, Hope your doctor appointment goes well and you get get feeling better. Such a drag to feel ill during the holidays! Your house sounds like it's really shaping up! ((Hugs))

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
I do hope you are feeling better. (((hugs)))
Have a nice weekend sweetie.
xoxo