Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Monday...

ReasonJesus It's back to work again.  Ugh,  I do hate Mondays at work.  My 10 hours go by like I was working 20 hours.  A very LONG day!

Mike's girl, Amy, received a pasta machine from her grandmother for Christmas!  She was thrilled!   So... yesterday she made fettuccine at my house, and her wonderful sauce!  She also made garlic rolls, and she bought a Red Velvet cake, which was also delicious!  I can see some more wonderful dinners in the future!

Christmas was really nice.  Even though we didn't get to get up our regular indoor and outdoor decorations, the family was all together.  And seeing Amy opening her gifts from Mike was worth it all!

I need to work on changing over graphics.  It's too late for me to do a new year one, so I will work on getting changed over to winter graphics. 

Sorry this is so short.  I will get back in the groove here.  I am off to work now. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy!! I am so glad you were all together and had a nice Christmas.
Have a nice day at work. ((BIG HUGS))!!

Melanie said...

Those first days back at work always seem so long, don't they? I'm looking forward to seeing your winter graphics. Have a lovely week. ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday Kathy;

Yummy Amy's dinner sounded wonderful! I miss my pasta machine but doubt if I'll replace it. Hope today is a blessing for you my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
You had so much on your plate with all the remodeling. You can only do so much and you had a wonderful Christmas w/o decorations. At least you don't have to worry about putting them all away.
Hope work went FAST yesterday. Hugz!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, I know what you mean about Mondays and work, it will be my turn next Monday. Sounds like you had a nice holiday. *hugs*

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!!
Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!
xoxoxo