Another Sunday rolling around, and that much closer to Christmas. I have nothing, and I mean nothing done! It just seems hubby is too busy to drag out the Christmas things from the attic over the garage... and besides that, the whole garage is covered with tools, wood, etc, all this stuff for remodeling! We are parking our cars outside because there is no room, and will be no room for a while. So hopes of him getting the tree and decorations out for me doesn't look good... and this is making me very sad. Christmas doesn't seem to be visiting here this year.
Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Kathy honey, oh that does sound like quite the dilema with the Christmas decorations. If I were there, I would help you get them down. I hope you can work something out to get to them. I am glad to hear your stress test went good!
Did you get your PSP working? You could always save your tubes in a folder and possibly reinstall PSP?
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and get to stay warm.
many (((huggs)))
Hi Kathy,
There's an award waiting for you on my blog. Just left click to pick it up. Hugz!!
Oh, I can understand your frustration. Guys just don't understand, do they? He's probably so focused on the house projects! Maybe you can get the decorations down this weekend. Hope you're having a lovely week.
Hi Kathy, glad you are well but I can imagine how stressful it's been. Sorry the house projects are getting in Christmas way. Maybe you could buy a mini tree to make your house more festive? I hope your week is starting well, hugs
Hi Kathy, I'm so glad to hear everything went ok with the Doctor appointment! I hope you can get your Christmas tree and decorations out of storage, Kathy but if not, Elizabeth's idea sounds great :) Have a wonderful week. Lots of hugs
Post a Comment