Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Off To Work..
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was blessed, quiet and peaceful.
This is just a quick note, I am off to work in about 5 minutes. I will update tonight, just didn't want you to think I dropped off the face of the earth!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Saturday Kathy;
I'm home and posted today. I'm trying to catch up on the last few posts of yours. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope Santa treated you all very well with lovely gifts.
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in stopping by this past week to see how I was doing. I truly appreciate your caring and friendship. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I am looking forward to seeing pics of your new furnishing. Have a wonderful day. Hugs p.s. I was having trouble with IE also. A lot of websites wouldn't load. I downloaded firefox, but I am still partial to IE.
4 comments:
Happy Saturday Kathy;
I'm home and posted today. I'm trying to catch up on the last few posts of yours. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope Santa treated you all very well with lovely gifts.
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in stopping by this past week to see how I was doing. I truly appreciate your caring and friendship. ~Hugs~
Have a great day at work!!! I am so glad you had a nice holiday. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Have a good day at work. I'm back tomorrow. Hope your Christmas was lovely.
Hi Kathy,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I am looking forward to seeing pics of your new furnishing. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
p.s. I was having trouble with IE also. A lot of websites wouldn't load. I downloaded firefox, but I am still partial to IE.
Post a Comment