Tuesday, January 06, 2009

And The Sleet and Freezing Rain Is Falling!

Another winter storm is hitting our area.  Temps have fallen to about 27 right now, and it is freezing over.  We are to get a heavy ice buildup, which may cause lines to come down. 

 

I left work early today, began vomiting, (and the other end).  I just woke up from another nap, and thought to get a post in.  I have also joined  The Simple Woman's Daybook and worked on getting that up and running.  You can see the link on the top right to my blogger site there. 

 

Judy sent me a link also to the background site I used there...free backgrounds for blogger!  It was so easy, and I am really thinking of changing this over to one of those background.  It would involve change this template over, so I need to see if I really want to do that.

 

Anyway, I am off to relax, my tummy is churning, and I am getting my headache back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
What a great surprise! So glad you're joining us! Beautiful graphics here too. Stay safe and hope Mother Nature sends some good weather your way. Hugz!!