Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brrr!!



I feel just like this snowman!! Brrrrrr!

When I woke up this morning it was -1, and then it climbed to about 5, and slowly, worked it's was back down! Bitterly cold.

We had a nice day today, after church we went to breakfast with our friends and son Sandy. Then our friends and hubby and I enjoyed a day out. We went and bought new dressers for our new closet for our new room. Everything will be away in the closet, I won't have dressers out in the room! We are so excited! We still have money we have been saving for the remodeling, and basically, most of the cost will be the new floors we put in. Hubby has decided to go ahead with the upstairs remodeling, as he decided once his job is over, he will sign for the 6 months, and then begin to look for something. He really doesn't have much to go till he can retire, then find a part time job, which will work out ok I think. It is all in God's hands, and I won't worry about it. I know He will provide, and open the best doors for us.

Let's see, then we went to a few stores, Christmas Tree Shops being one of them. I love that store. And then we made our way to a store in Luzerne, which was near another pizza shop we love, so after much shopping, we went for pizza. We enjoyed that, since we have been that far in about 6 months! Yum! Can you tell we love pizza??

And tonight, we are relaxing. Hubby is actually asleep downstairs. I came up to put away the clothes I folded, and to make a pot of tea. I have my jammies on, and gonna get things ready for work tomorrow. Brrrr, just thinking of getting out that early in the morning puts my teeth on edge and I get the chills again!!

Please keep my bil in prayer. He is doing an interview soon, and from the sounds of his phone interview, (which lasted about an hour and a half!), this company was VERY impressed with him, and is to fly him to Pittsburg for another interview.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

The dressers in the closet sound like such a good idea. Really frees up wall space in the room. Hope your BIL hears about a job soon. Have a lovely day and stay warm! ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday Kathy;

Just returned home about an hour ago from my day trip and making my visits now. :) I'm so glad to read that your BIL might have a job. I'll keep him (and your hubby) in prayer. I'm glad your remodeling is continuing. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos once it's all done. Did your camera show up yet?
Have a lovely evening my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy: I'm glad you got your dressers. I hope all works out. It is so cold here. HUGS