Friday, January 02, 2009

Messed Up

again! I have been changing over to some winter graphics. Although, this is the Winter graphic set in Ritva's, but as I look, there really doesn't seem to be much of winter showing, except for the dumb thing I have done with my header!
I inserted this animated graphic, which I thought was bigger, to go with my title of my blog. Well, it's too small, and for some reason, Blogger will not delete it. I know how to delete, so I know I am doing it right. I am wondering if the graphic being animated is causing a problem? Regardless, I can't change it. I am getting so frustrated already, that I am shutting this down for the day!!

If worse comes to worse, I might have to create a new blog. I mean, I can't have it looking like winter in the middle of summer! Grrrrrrrrr!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, Sorry you're having trouble with your header. Sometimes Blogger has snags that make it impossible to change anything and then you go back and no problem. Hope that works. The theme, though is so pretty and restful to the eyes. I understand the frustration though! ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

I think it looks nice in here. I hope you can get it the way you want it though. Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Oh it looks so lovely here, Kathy. Love these new graphics. I don't know much about blogspot so not much help.
Lucky you with not having to cook. Sounds like you had a lovely New Years eve even if you did fall asleep. Big meals do that to you.
Happy w/e, sweetie. Hugz!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
I think it looks nice here, but hope you get it the way you want it. I decided to go back to html because I couldn't figure out how to use graphics on blogger.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend sweetie.

~HUGS~

~Pam~ said...

Oh Kathy, meant to tell you that I am back at my geocities site.

http://uk.geocities.com/moore_country