The storm hit, and is hitting. I tried getting to work this morning, but the roads were a mess and I was sliding all over the place. So, home I am. Right now, it is sleeting like crazy with winds blowing. It's a mess out there. I just made a pot of coffee, and toast for us all. I am enjoying my second cup at the computer, listening to the Pandora radio station I created there. Right now, Andrea Boccelli is singing! Wonderful!
My plans for the day... helping with the remodeling, cleaning up after the messes, playing on the computer. Laundry is always there, and that is a given! I have to decide what to make for dinner, with what I have on hand. I am NOT going to be able to get to the store today that is for sure.
Hubby, his buddy Fred, and son Sandy have begun working on the bedrooms. It's hard trying to find places for things, when closets and all are disappearing right now. It's a good time to declutter, purge out things, toss out things, and so that is how I am looking at it. A good time to get rid of things, and only keep things we really love.
If you listen to Pandora radio... type in Joe Bongiorno, just wonderful piano playing! Click here for Pandora.
4 comments:
I'm glad you're home safe from all the bad weather. I hear that you all are really getting hit right now. Yes, this would be a good time to get rid of a lot of stuff since it's all being moved anyway! Have a lovely, warm day! ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy: I love Tilapia, but don't like that it's farm raised. My friend loves it done in Panko, so I serve it once in a while. Have a great day. HUGS
Hi Kathy, we got 15 inches of snow yesterday, makes for a lot of traffic tie ups. Hear about the sleet in your area, prefer our snow. *hugs*
Hi Kathy;
It's been bad all around. We had 10 inches with about an inch of ice over that. I spent the day cooking and baking. It was the perfect day to stay in the kitchen. LOL!! Hope today was an easy travel day for you. ~Hugs~
Post a Comment