Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boo Hoo, It's Saturday

So, that means back to work. Please that it is a better day than Wednesday there!

Hubby may have another week or two at work and then it's over. So sad.

No birds singing this morning. I guess that freezing drop in temps scared them away for another while. Ugh. I am hating this winter weather with a passion this year.

The walls are going up in the new bedrooms, and things are beginning to take shape. Although there is still a long way to go. Then there is the taping and spackling and sanding that must be done before the priming can start. A long way...

Not much else I can think of this morning. I still have to dry my hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Your posts are never boring my friend. I wonder if we all feel that way, because I see mine as super boring. I think that's why I have a tendency lately to go on these long 'breaks'. I have been reading your blog Kathy, just not leaving tags, because I didn't want you to return the visit & be met with an old post.

I hope & pray that your hubby finds work soon. I'm hope too that while he waits, he will whiz by on your remodeling. Must be so pretty - can't wait to see pics!

Have a wonderful week Kathy. Hugs!