Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

The game is not my cup of tea. I won't be watching, I can find better ways to spend my time.

I went to Mass this morning with my friend Elaine. We all then went to breakfast, and I just got home. We will be spending the day working on the new bedrooms. Hubby is planning on making chili for dinner. The days plans have been laid out.

The sun is shining, and it's warming up a bit, water is dripping from roofs, so hopefully we can get rid of some of this ice buildup. Nasty out there. I need to check the weather for this upcoming storm we are predicted to get for Tuesday. Scary thought... more snow.

Last night, we watched "Under the Tuscan Sun", again. That is a great movie, I do enjoy it. Ok, I am off to join the troops in room restoration!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I have "Under the Tuscan Sun" and really enjoy it too. Hope you do okay with the upcoming storm. Something you certainly don't need! I'm not much of a SuperBowl fan either - so I'll probably watch a DVD or go to bed with a good book. ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

I left a message and it went away! I do keep rum and bourbon and brandy on hand for Southern Pecan pie and the bourbon for plum pudding, but can't stand the taste in a drink. Hve a great day. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy :) The Sunday mass service sounds nice to go to. and what a treat to go out for breakfast afterwards, and a bigger treat to have hubby cook lol
well i always have to watch the game cause of the commercials especially the budweiser cyldesdale ones. i can't miss those for anything. so i call it watching the commercials and suffer through the game LOL
i hope that nasty ice goes away and it gets warm really soon! I'm not sure if i've seen Under the Tuscan Sun or not, but it sounds familiar. I will have to check it out.
Have a wonderful and safe week, and hopefully the storm on Tuesday is not a bad one.
((((hugggs)))

Jackie said...

Hi Kathy Glad your remodelling is continuing to progress well - I could do with some decluttering but there always seems to be something more fun to do :) We have had a taste of your weather today - loads of snow and such a rarity I have enjoyed it enormously. xxxx

LadyT said...

Happy Tuesday Kathy;

The game isn't my cup of tea either even though I did catch the last few minutes. I ordered Joe Torre's "The Yankee Years" they'll be shipping it today. I have to read it myself before I make any judgement on him.

Hope the remodeling of the bedrooms are almost done. I'm dying to see pics of it. Have a blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~