Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Morning

Happy Thursday! Just today and tomorrow for my vacation...back to work on Saturday. Boooooo!

Let's see, yesterday I worked on making my header. I found a free editing program called paint.net. I was also making some pics of hubby and I into sepia colored, which was nice, but then I found I was out of photo paper, so that ended that!

Hubby was also home yesterday, and he and his buddy were working on the bedrooms. Then we went to lunch at our fav local restaurant. Back home, I cleaned the family room, did a load of laundry, and then relaxed a bit in the afternoon with a nap! I am getting spoiled I tell you.

Now again today, hubby has my car, and I am housebound. His car is still sitting in the lower driveway..broken. He hasn't called anyone about it, and I am thinking he is not going to get it fixed. With getting laid off, I think he may be thinking we will go to one car. But I would have liked to drive him in to work today so I would have the car. I need to run to Target and I wanted to look for a pair of shoes in the mall. Oh well.

I see Dancing With The Stars announced the new stars.... I am really not impressed and doubt if I will watch this year. What do you guys think?

The past several days have been beautiful, but it had to end! Last night we got heavy rain, and this morning the winds are horrible! I took a bag of garbage out to the cans and lost my breath for how strong the winds were. Not my fav type of weather!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love your new header! So pretty in here. Hope you can get to Target to get your shoes. I'm glad you've been enjoying your vacation. I know what you mean, I hate to see them end too! Have a lovely day and hope the wind dies down. ((Hugs))