Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a Week..

What a week it's been so far! I am thanking God that today is my "Friday". It's been a horrendous week at work. Horrendous. So bad that I can't even talk about it!

I even missed posting my SWD, so I decided to start fresh for next week. I am a sorry mess.

And to top it off, a snowstorm came through today, and is dropping about 3 inches of snow. Roads were a slippery mess when I came home, accidents were everywhere.

And so.. now I am relaxing, watching Reba. I will be by to visit tonight if I can, but definitely for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Kathy, so sorry that your work week has been so bad! I can so identify at times. Hope it gets better quick. Be careful out on those slippery roads! ((Hugs))

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
I'm sorry things are so awful at work for you. I sure hope they improve. Snow again? this sure has been a crazy winter. I can't wait till it's over already. I often watch Reba in the afternoon too! She's a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy!
O sweetheart, that doesn't sound good at all on how this week went for you. I do hope you can get some 'me' time in this weekend and refresh yourself for a much better week coming!
All of this snow melted, and now it all came back over night. You must of gotten more snow from this latest system than we did. Yesterday was all rain.
Sorry to pop your bubble, but the doves are here year round. I have 2-5 doves stay around the house. Those are the ONLY birds that just upset Grimmie to no end - it's hilarious what they do to her. I, myself, just love watching and listening to them - they are so peaceful and innocent almost.
Stay warm my friend, sending happy thoughts & heartfelt hugs to you~