Friday, March 13, 2009

Back to Work Tomorrow

It's been a pretty quiet 2 days off from work. I mainly vegetated! I did things around the house, at least what I can do with the house all torn apart. And other than that, I relaxed.

Tomorrow is back to work.. well for one day, then I am off Sunday. We are getting nearer to painting the bedrooms. The doors are all on, and it's really getting to look more and more like a brand new house! Hubby may start priming tomorrow, and then soon... actual painting. We also should be going Sunday to look at the wood floors and pick out what we want. Hopefully they will go down quickly, once the painting is done. I am getting antsy for it to get over and done with. If I could find a camera, I would take pics, but everything is packed away, and I am at a loss to find anything I need!

It was warm today, but tonight it's in the 20's! Brrr. I guess I still can't pack away my winter coat! I haven't even taken a walk yet to see if the crocuses and daffodils are coming up yet. I for one, can't wait!!

I haven't seen a robin yet, but I swear I am hearing their songs, just haven't actually seen one yet! Soon, right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

I'm glad your redecoration is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see it finished (I know you can't) :)

The weather should start warming up soon. Right now it's only 28 degrees here, warmer than last night.

I hear chirping in the morning too but have yet to see any robins either.

Sweet dreams my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy honey, i just wanted to peek in and say hello. sounds like you've been busy with the remodeling. sorry to hear the people are so rude and foul mouthed that you talk to on the phone. shame on them. i can't stand bad words, they hurt my eyes and ears.
sorry to hear you sis will be far away from you, but you will still see her!
if you ever need a header done, just email me okay?
(((hugggs)))
Sandy
Carolina Moon
sandypawsATsc.rr.com