Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Morning

It's freezing here this morning! We are going for breakfast with our sons, but for now I put on a big pot of coffee to try and warm up!!

I changed out my background to an Easter theme, how do you like it? I thought it was cute.

I found a new background site... Scrappin' Blogs. I wish I knew how to make headers, that's one thing I like about Cutest Blog, some of the backgrounds have matching banners that you can add your blog name to. I may change the background yet again, but it is so easy and so fun!! They really have such a beautiful selection!!

Plans for today... the same... working on the remodeling. I think we may paint Sandy's room, then except for laying the wood floor down, he will be done. Almost. Hubby still has to frame out the window in the new white trim too. Each room is getting near to done, and I am getting happy about that.

A day late, but here is my Saturday Special:

~One Word To Start A Sentence Or Statement~~Fill In The Blanks~
1. Now I will get myself a cup of coffee!
2. Hope it warms up today!
3. Never refuse help.
4. Regret is silly, what is.. is.
Another great one Toni! Thank you!

Well, I had better get in gear for the day! Lots to do in little time. I will be around to visit later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy. That's great you're almost done.It's bitter here this AM too. Have a great day. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Morning Kathy;

The place looks lovely! I too discovered Scrapping Blogs templates and had changed my SS site on Saturday night. I didn't like how commercial the Cutest etc.. site had become. Great job on your answers. Have a great beginning of the week. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring, Kathy! :) Have fun working on the remodeling. I finally posted your sweet award, thank you again and sorry it took me so long! Hugs!