Yes, that's right... the sun is shining wonderfully out there today. Now the temps are warming up, but I am not sure how long the nice weather will last. I am enjoying it while I can!
This morning I met my girlfriend for breakfast. She has been asking me for 4 weeks, and since hubby's car broke down, and he hasn't fixed it, I am without a car. And trying to get it off him is like pulling teeth. I had to insist, of course.. that meant getting up early on my day off to take him to work, and will have to pick him up, but it's worth it.
I realized I haven't posted in here in a while, but there really isn't much exciting going on. One drab day just leads into another, and as a matter of fact, I can lose track of what day it is, it's so boring!
Off to visit!
5 comments:
Ciao Kathy, hope the nice weather will last! :) We got snow yesterday and sun today. Scottish weather! LOL! I sent you and award via e-mail, hope you got it. Hugs!
Hi Kathy, Nice that you had a visit with your friend. We have a freezing rain warning, yuk. Hope the weather gets better for you. When we leave on our trip I will be passing through not far from where you live, our destination is a little farther, wink wink. *hugs*
Me again, just re-sent you my e-mail. I used the e-mail addy I found in your menu. :) Hugs!
Hi Kathy the bad goblin must be gone because here I am~yippee.The man did prowl around--just came an knocked. But I'm not letting anyone in that I don't know and I sure didn't know this guy. I was very proud of Cosby. He sensed I wasn't thrilled to have the guy out there. Have a great weekend.
HUGS
Hi Kathy,
I hope you had a wonderful time with your friend. It has been one drab day after another for most of us. Hopefully, the Spring will bring new life to us as it does to nature. As a matter of a fact, I just know it will.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Post a Comment