My 2 days off... my "weekend", pass so quickly! I work 4 10 hr days, and I am off Thurs, Friday, work Saturday, then off Sunday. These 2 days fly, and I mean fly by. And back to work tomorrow. Geez, can I say, I can't wait for 6pm tomorrow to come!!
We went for pizza tonight, and we were so disappointed. The service was horrible, the pizza came out half cooked, all in all a bad dinner. We will NEVER go back there.
I just say the advertisement for Dancing With The Stars. I am not impressed with the stars this year, and I am not sure if I will be watching it this year. My hubby just said that 2 stars have dropped out already. I am going to have to look it up on the internet and see what is going on.
I am also watching Monk, one of my favorite shows. I do love Tony Shaloub. This show was another great one... about a chess master who killed 2 wives. Of course, in the end, Tony solved the case!
I also want to thank Kia and Zeno for the wonderful award!! You can see it in the right hand column!! Thank you again Kia and Zeno!
1 comment:
Ciao Kathy, you are welcome. :) Sorry about the pizza. It's one of the food I miss more, here in Scotland it's horrible :( I've never seen "Monk", is it funny? :) Happy weekend and have a fab Women's Day on Sunday! Hugs!
Post a Comment