Sunday, April 05, 2009

Firepit

Yes, we had the first fire of the season in the firepit tonight! So relaxing, sitting around the firepit, drinking coffee, and just having fun! I brought out the scarf I was knitting, and worked on that next to the fire while hubby "limed" the grass, don't ask me why, but he did! Our son Chris.... his girl Sarah made a 4 berry pie, I put on the coffee, and we enjoyed!! Of course, who knows when we can do this again, as we are to get snow, cold rain, and the temps dropping again.

My back is still bad. If it doesn't start to get better tomorrow, I will call my chiropractor.

Please keep Toni's niece in your prayers, she was rushed to the hospital and they still don't know what is wrong, she is only 19 and is in a coma now.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope your back feels better soon! The weather is sure funny this year. My son in Vermont just got more snow. Sounds like your weather is cold as well. Have a lovely week, my friend.

maggie3410@gmail.com said...

Hi Kathy,
Hope the chiropractor can help. Ice packs help me too! So sad about Toni's niece. Praying that she recovers soon. Hugz!