Happy Easter Kathy! I hope you had a blessed day with family. I know they were blessed with your cooking talents!
So glad that your back os feeling a bit better. Stress can agravate back pain - at least that is what my dr. told me when I hurt mine years ago, & I noticed he was right. So stay stress free.
I can't wait to see pics of your home improvements! Please share soon. Sending you big hugs Kathy!
I'm back online and posted today. Now I have to catch up on all your past posts I'm missed. Thank you so much for your kind and caring comments you left me. I truly appreciated them.
Hope your Easter was a happy and blessed one. ~Hugs~
4 comments:
Happy Easter, Kathy!
hope you had a wonderful dinner, and lots of chocolate bunnies and jellybeans!
how is your back? I hope its much better and you get relief from it soon!
lotsa Hugz.
Happy Easter Kathy! I hope you had a blessed day with family. I know they were blessed with your cooking talents!
So glad that your back os feeling a bit better. Stress can agravate back pain - at least that is what my dr. told me when I hurt mine years ago, & I noticed he was right. So stay stress free.
I can't wait to see pics of your home improvements! Please share soon. Sending you big hugs Kathy!
Ciao Kathy, hope you had a blessed Easter! :) Have a happy Easter Monday. Hugs! :)
Hi Kathy:
I'm back online and posted today. Now I have to catch up on all your past posts I'm missed. Thank you so much for your kind and caring comments you left me. I truly appreciated them.
Hope your Easter was a happy and blessed one. ~Hugs~
Post a Comment