Looking over my last post, I can see it sounds very negative, but it's the truth, and I can't whitewash it. It's very very very busy, super stressful, people are quitting from the stress. Oh well, I am trying to make the best of it, and believe me, I am sugar-coating how it really is!
My back is slowly improving, but still very tender and hurting. I went to the chiropractor again, so hopefully things will turn around.
We are watching the encore of the Yankee/Oriole game. Yankees won this one, which they sorely needed this win. Woohoo!!
Hubby is working away on the rooms, and it is beautiful! The walk-in closet in our room is almost done! Today he installed the ceiling light in the closet, and finished the wood floors. He also built the closet dressers, varnished them, and I started putting clothes away in them today. He got back from Lowe's a bit ago, and bought the rest of the shelving for our closet. I am excited by the progression and how beautiful it is coming.
I think I am going to take a warm bath and make some tea and relax tonight. Hubby is almost out, he is really tired tonight. I really am blessed with a wonderful, talented hubby!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy,
Hope your back is better!
Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Easter.
~hugs~
Post a Comment