I am filled with sorrow ... I am watching CNN about the mass shooting in Binghampton, NY. It looks like the gunman killed 13 people, then killed himself. In another minute, the Binghampton police are to have an announcement. I will update later.
UPDATE: Back again! So sad about this massacre in Binghampton. Where will this senseless violence end?
This morning, my friend and I went to a healing Mass. They also had confessions, and I was very glad about that, because they are usually on Saturdays, and I work every single Saturday! What a wonderful priest! I know I had many healings today, and I thank God for that! Fr. Essif is a wonderful, blessed priest.
It poured all day, and very heavily at times. When Elaine and I left Mass, it was coming down like a monsoon! The short walk from church to the parking lot, and I was soaked to the bones. But... it's not ice and snow so I can take it.
This afternoon, I bent over to add dishwasher liquid into the dishwasher to run a load, and....SNAP, something snapped in my back, and I am in agony! I am taking motrin, and running the back massager on it. Hubby said he will run Ben-Gay on it before I head off to bed. I hate back pain, and now my legs are bothering me.
Well, I am going to make a pot of tea, take a hot bath, and relax before bedtime.
2 comments:
Good Morning Kathy! Seems as though so many senseless things are happening. It's heartbreaking. Isn't it a joy & comfort to be able to turn to God? I don't know what people do without Him.
I sure hope your back is better Kathy. Sounds like a good day for you to stay home & in bed, getting waited on hand & foot! Orders from Dr. Judy. :-) Sending you big hugs!
Oh, Kathy! I hope your back feels better very soon. It's so strange how you can just move a certain way and cause so much pain. We see that alot with my kind of work - moving patients etc. Hope the Ibuprofen help! Yes, so sad about the shooting. So senseless and tragic!
Post a Comment