Friday, May 22, 2009

Computer Problems

Our desktop, which is the main computer, will not work. The wireless runs from that, and I am not computer savvy enough to figure out how to get it hooked up to my laptop.

I am thinking it has a virus, but I am not sure. It won't sign off even. It won't go into Internet Explorer, it just won't respond.

Hubby has the electric off while they are doing some rewiring, so I can't work on it. I pulled some info off the internet on working in safe mode. Hopefully that will help. I am using my neighbor's computer to post this.

I will be back as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Hi Kathy! OOOOO dear, I hope that there isn't anything major wrong with your computer. Problems with puters usually are so frustrating to deal with yourself!
I hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend :) Nice that you have off of work too! We're open on Monday, we didn't used to be, but with the competition open, we feel we should be too. We're having ribs and chicken catered to all who were willing to work the holiday - so it should be fun! ~Sending Hugs To You

Toni said...

Hi Kathy;

If your laptop is wireless, you won't need to hook anything up. I just activate the wireless on my laptop and am online. Mine is a Toshiba Satellite with wireless built in. I'm able to pick up a signal in my area. I'm on wireless right now. I also have Verizon's DSL just in case the signal is blocked. In any case I hope you are able to get the desktop fixed soon.

Have a blessed holiday weekend. ~Hugs~

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, hope you'll be able to connect soon. Enjoy your day off. *hugs*

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
I hope your computer problems are resolved soon!
Have a wonderful week.
~lots of hugs~