Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


7 comments:

Blessings each day said...

May you be blessed with a lovely day as well.

blessings,

marcy

Marge said...

Happy Mother's Day Kathy. Hope your day is a lovely one. Hugz!!

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, Have a very happy Mother's Day!

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: I'm sure you had a lovely MD. We had fun here, which was lovely. I'd like Spring. It's so chilly. Have a great Monday. HUGS

Toni said...

Hi Kathy and Happy Tuesday. I hope all is well with you and yours. Have a blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~

Judy said...

Hi Kathy, I hope your Mother's Day was special, & I am sure it was. Can't wait to hear about it.

I'm sorry I've been missing for a few weeks. I have really, really missed you! You are an encouragement & a blessing to me.

Hope you can find some 'me' time today. Still waiting to see pictures from your remodeling. Sending big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, hope you had a fab Mom's Day! :) Will be back tomorrow to see if you posted. HUGS & smiles.