Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I see another few days have passed since I have been here! Sorry friends. I really don't know where the time goes to! The days I work, if it is stressful... (which have been for the passed few weeks), I come home, clean up after dinner, throw in a load of laundry, fold a load, put them away, and either relax watching Dancing With The Stars, or the Yankees, and by 10, I am really ready for bed!

After dinner tonight, hubby ran to Lowe's with his friend, and I cleaned up the kitchen. I came down to the family room to toss in laundry, and fold the dry load. When I was done, I sat in the recliner...sure enough, I was out, sleeping like a rock! I was awakened by our son Chris, who told me to come outside, someone wanted to see me! LOL It was his girlfriend's little 2 yr old. He calls me Kathy, just the cutest way! He wanted to play, and so we had a little fun time with him, and then hubby came back. Hubby and I went for a short ride, then a stop for some ice cream... my fav... chocolate/peanut butter in a cone! YUM!!!

My giveaway from Judy arrived! Everything is so lovely! I am trying to tag Mike, our youngest son, to take some pics for me. The camera I won from work, (which is really NOT a good camera), has been boxed away when we started this remodeling, and I can't find it for the life of me!!! Hubby and I may buy a new digital camera, we have been tossing around the idea for a while now.

Yankee/Blue Jay's game tonight. Blue Jays won last night. If the Yankee's can hold on, it looks like a win for them tonight.

Well, I am nodding off here. Night everyone!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! You need to have my life for a few days, then you wouldn't fall asleep because you wouldn't have time to sit down. :-) Just teasing, but it sometimes seems that way with little ones. I know work is stressful for you, & hoping that things there 'calm' down for you.

Maybe you won't be able to find that camera at all, then you will 'have' to get a new one...hope you get one soon because I want to see remodel pics.

Glad you had fun with your little playmate. The ice cream would be soooo good right now! Sending you big hugs Kathy!

Toni said...

Hi Kathy;

Judy is such a sweetheart and such a giving person. We are blessed to have her as a friend.

Yes I'm watching the game... LOL!! Re: DWTS, Bruno the "gay blade" deserves a kick in his rear. I've gotten to the point of muting the TV when he opens his mouth. Carrie Ann is another pain. The surprise is Len. He is softer and better this year.

Enjoy your goodies dear friend and have a lovely evening. ~Hugs~

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Enjoy your giveaway. Hope you will get a camera or Mike will take the pictures, so we can see your goodies. Like you I fall asleep early, as soon as I'm in front of the TV, I'm out like a light, lol. *hugs*

Kia said...

Ciao Kathy, congrats on the giveaway :D enjoy your goodies! I will be back to see your pics. Not sure if before the end of May coz my parents are coming for a visit :)
Thanks about our camera. Zeno and I agreed that if we could live for one year without a TV we whould have spent the maney for a nice camera. Well, 15 months have passed and no TV is in the house... welcome new camera! :D Yay! I will post a few new pics tomorrow. Have a happy Friday and weekend! Hugs!

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: Your evening sounds so nice. I'd like the ice cream. Have a lovely weekend. HUGS

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy, Congrats on winning the giveaway, that is so cool!
Hope you have a nice weekend. Dan and I are off to Mackinac Island, leaving in the morning!! YES!
Take care sweetie!
~HUGS~

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Can't wait to see the piccies of Judy's giveaway. So happy you won. Wishing you a wonderful w/e. Hugz!!