Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm Back!

Mike tried fixing the tower, it is almost 8 yrs old, and he said it is finished. He got it to run, and now the wireless is working and the signal is strong. We will save up, and get a replacement built for him in the fall. Right now, I am happy that I can get to my blog again. The signal was so poor, it tried picking up my neighbor across the street's signal, which was really bad, and mainly would disconnect.

Now, we need to find the digital camera, or I need to get Mike to take a pic of my giveaway win from Judy. I am so sorry this is taking so long to publish Judy. You went to so much trouble, and I do appreciate it so much!!

We have so many points saved on our Sony credit card... hubby uses that to purchase the things we have been needing for the remodeling, and then when the bill comes in, he pays it in full. We thought we would accumulate enough points to get a lcd tv for our bedroom, but the points needed are astronomical!! So... it's looks like a new and a good digital camera is in the works. The one I won doesn't work, and I have an old one my sister gave me... but we can't locate it right now! :(

I am going to come and catch up with you all in a bit, we are headed off to Lowes yet again! LOL

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Kathy!! I am glad your computer is working again!! Yay!!
I hope you got what you needed at Lowe's!! Have a nice weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Marge said...

Good morning Kathy,
So glad you're back to blogging again. Hope you get yourself a new digital camera soon. Would love to see the piccies of your Judy win and the remodeling. Hope you have a wonderful w/e. Hugz!!

Toni said...

Happy Wednesday and June dear Kathy;

I'm so glad your pc is up and running again. It's been so long since we heard from you. Can't wait to see all the wonderful photos you will take when you get your new camera.

Have a wonderful week ahead my friend. ~Hugs~

Sandy said...

Hello dear Kathy and thank you for your wonderful comments. They also touch my heart and make me smile.
I guess we could always go over to Judy's to see what you won! I know you want to post them, but I'm sure she understands. I don't know the name of her site, but I'm sure I could track her down with the detective in me (a little joke)
I hope your are able to get yourself a great camera and so glad to see your pc is up and running too!
Have a beautiful day!
It looks beautiful in here and I am loving blogger too!
(((hugggggs)))

Wynne's Warbles said...

Hi Kathy, glad your computer is working again and that you're able to blog it up :) Looks beautiful in here. Have a wonderful week. Hugs