It just rained all day today. I didn't mind, as I was off today, and I did enjoy being cozy in the house. I did some laundry and then relaxed the rest of the day. I went to a healing Mass at 12, but other than that, stayed in.
We went for pizza tonight with our friends for dinner. We tried a new place, which was very good! The place was packed, but well worth the wait.
We are watching the Yankee/Angels game. We were leading 4 - 0, but the Angels are trying to make a rally, and have scored two runs, so it's now 4 - 2 at the top of the 6th inning.
That's about it, I am off to fold towels while I watch the game.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy, thank you so much for your kind comments :) and it looks so pretty in here as usual. I just love pink and green together.
Hope your Yankees won and the pizza always sounds good for Friday night. The healing Mass sounds interesting, I should try something like that sometime.
So sorry to hear about the lady that passed away. Bless her.
Have a wonderful week-end
(((huge hugggs)))
Hi Kathy,
So sorry to hear about the death of your friends wife. How tragic!
Hope those Spring rains bring you lots of May flowers. Hugz!!
Hi, Kathy, Hope you're having a great week! ((HUgs))
I thought your only Blog was Simple Woman's Daybook, so I thought you had "closed shop"...glad to see you're still around.
Aren't healing Masses wonderful? In Arizona we had them once a month.
blessings on you,
marcy
Post a Comment