We had a wonderful day! Even if it was raining off and on most of the day, it didn’t dampen our spirits! It was so wonderful there, so peaceful, and we left very blessed!
I never knew this wonderful shrine to St. Padre Pio was so close to us… only about an hour and 20 minute ride. If you live anywhere near to it, I highly recommend a visit. I am going to add a few pics that hubby took. It truly is a blessed place!
Ok I will add more in another post. I don’t want to take tons of time for it to load for you!



6 comments:
What a wonderful trip...wish I lived nearby. They did do a good life-like likeness of Padre Pio.
Will be looking foward to your other pictures.
blessings,
marcy
Hi Kathy! I bet that was a truly uplifting experience to go to the shrines. Those are beautiful photo's!
I love this background set and have a yellow very similar to the background of this up right now.
Blessings my dear! ♥♥♥ Have a wonderful week!
(((hugggs)))
I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip to the shrine. It's fun to explore places that are near. Glad the rain didn't dampen your fun.
Connie {hope my post takes this way as it won't if I leave my Neme/URL} Your trip sounds lovely. Have a great day. HUGS
Hi Kathy!
Glad you enjoyed your trip! :-)
Your blog looks so cute and summery.
Hope the week is going well for you!
~lots of hugs~
So glad you enjoyed your trip, Kathy! :) Big hugs!
Post a Comment