Friday, June 26, 2009

Stubborness..

yes, it does pay off! As you all know, our desktop went bye bye, or so we thought. We didn't have the money for major repairs, or a new desktop, so son Mike got it to run, so the wireless would run, and we left it at that.

Last night, I got a stubborn streak, and decided to "work", on the desktop. I did research, on my laptop, wrote things down, which I didn't have the slightest idea what they meant, and began!!! I was in areas, that scared me to death, but...... the desktop is now working!! Do you believe it! All our pictures, and stuff, I found, and they are back! Things are all back as it was! This morning before church, I ran the disk defrag, and the antivirus when we got back, and I let that run while we went for a ride for the day! It's working great, I am happy to say!! Woohoo. I haven't the slightest idea what I did, or how, but I am thrilled. Hubby thinks I am amazing, and I told him...not even sure what I did, but I was on a mission!

I am SO missing the Yankee games! Dish Network, doesn't have rights to the YES network, but hopefully will get it some time. We sure miss watching the games!

Well, off to visit!

4 comments:

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
Good for you getting the desktop working again!
Hope you are having a great night.Enjoy the weekend!
~love and hugs~

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: How neat you were able to fix your 'puter. You're a genius. Have a lovely weekend. HUGS

Claudia said...

Hi Kat, Way to go girl! Sometimes you luck out. Hope you're day at work will be good. See you on Farm Town. *hugs*

Toni said...

Hey! That's great Kathy. THat is the way to learn. Keep reading up on it and you could become a pro. Way to go! Have a great weekend. ~Hugs~