Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Afternoon..

We are just all relaxing.  It’s very hot and humid, we did a little outside work, and then reorganized our sunroom/computer room.  This room has had so many transformations!  LOL  It has been our breakfast room, a sitting room, a computer room, a breakfast room, and now is back to a computer/office room.  We changed it all around, and son Mike set up the wireless printer we bought when hubby was losing his job.  He got it for a great price, but we haven’t been able to set it up because of the desktop not working.

 

I am looking forward to working the next 3 days, then I will be off 4 days straight.  It is wonderful to be away from work.

 

Here are a few more pics from our trip to St Padre Pio’s shrine.

 

 

I will be around to visit later!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Kathy!
woohoo your are a computer geek now LOL that's amazing you fixed it, but you know what us women can do once we become determined :)

Such lovely pictures and lovely place to visit. It looks so special.

I'll be out of town for a week, so if you don't hear from me you'll know why!

love and Huggs ♥♥♥

Melanie said...

Enjoy your next few days off! I have some coming up in July. I can't wait.

Blessings each day said...

What a brave soul you are to try to fix your computer yourself and you did it...awesome!

Love that statue of Padre Pio with the children...strange that I never imagined him around children!

blessings,

marcy