We are waiting for the repair guy from LazEboy and then we are on a roadtrip to Barto, Pa, to St Padre Pio Shrine! I am so excited, I love St Padre Pio! Our friends are going with us, so even though it's pouring rain, it will be a wonderful day!
We had just bought a sectional set from LazEboy a few months ago, with a warrenty on it. Well, one of the cushions is damaged. It's odd, like all the material seemed to be tucked in to cover the area where the foam didn't go to the edge of the cushion. It's hard to describe, and nothing seemed wrong before. I guess with us using it, it pushed the material out of the 'hole". Anyway, a repairman is due any time now, and then when he leaves we can take off! Hubby made a porketta, and we made sandwiches, and our friends are bringing drinks, and fruit, etc. We will be driving our car.
I tried to put in a link, but it won't work. If you type, st padre pio barto pa, the link should come up for you.
5 comments:
Hope you have a wonderful trip.
I often quote Padre Pio...God has blessed us with so many saints who give us strength for our journey!
Is it possible you could share what a porketta is or how you make it?
blessings,
marcy
Hi Kathy;
Ha! It worked. I had a feeling it was the "embedded" comment field for that's the only one I had a problem with. Have a great weekend. ~Hugs~
Hope you had a lovely time!
Have a wondeful trip, Kathy! :) Big hugs!
Have a wonderful time, Kathy! Hugs
Post a Comment