Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Countdown to Vacation Begins!

I just have work tomorrow, and then off from work until July 25th! I literally am counting hours until I am away from there. I have lots to think about. I put my application in for another department. Sent thru my resume, I am just hoping I don't hear something when I am away on vacation.... I will be SO upset!! Enough to quit if something like that happens.

With the remodeling, and hubby not working, we are doing day trips, but anything is wonderful, as long as I am away from work... and with hubby! I am sad, cause I was hoping we could visit my sister, but the money isn't there. I am hoping hubby will find a job soon. Praying for that as a matter of fact.

It was a nice evening... temps are cooler, which I love for sleeping. I don't mind the weather if I am working. I am not a smoker, so I don't go to hang out in the smoking area, so it doesn't matter if it's raining for me. But I LOVE the fact of cool nights, which makes for peaceful sleeping for me.

Hubby started watching the All Stars game, but he is out like a light, snoring to beat the band! LOL He is really working hard on this remodeling. We redeemed the points we were accruing on our Sony card. Seems like forever, but we did have enough to order a digital Sony camera, which should be coming soon. I fear not in time for our travels, but at least we will have a working camera again!!

OK time to head off to bed!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Good for you on vacation, a well deserved rest. I hope you get the job you applied for and hubby finds something soon too. It not an easy task in today's economy. Have a great time off. *hugs*

Blessings each day said...

Hope you have a great time even preparing for your trip and will pray for your hubby to find work.

blessings,

marcy

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: By the time you read this, you'll be on vacation.I hope you like your new camera. Mine's a Sony and I love it.Have such fun. Have a great day. HUGS

LadyT said...

Happy Thursday Kathy;

How wonderful to have all those days off. With the stress of your job, it's a true blessing. I rather enjoy day trips better than a full blown week or two vacation. I guess I'm starting to show my age and prefer staying at home. I realized it more this week while I was away. LOL!! ~Hugs~