Last day of work this week was Wednesday, and I don't return until Monday. Can you see my smile? Tomorrow... July 4th is our 36th wedding anniversary! I can't believe that many years have passed by for us, but it did. It seems like only yesterday we were just married. Then starting our family, and building our home. Now... we are in the mists of totally remodelling it! It does seem unbelievable!
I just got the kitchen floor mopped, and while waiting for that to dry, thought to take a break. I figured to do a quick hello post, and I do want to get online to see where the fireworks are going off for the next few days. Then, I should be around to visit.
Weatherwise... nothing but rain and thunderstorms. It is so disgusting already. Our backyard.. well you sink if you try to walk. There just is no where for the water to go already. Thank goodness we live on the top of the hill here, downtown has lots of run off water.
Ok, I am going to try to get a few visits in!
7 comments:
Happy 4th of July, Kathy! Hugs!
What a neat thing you did with your blog...so patriotic!
Congratulations on your sweet Anniversary and the time does fly, so it just reminds us how important it is to treasure each moment.
Please send us some of your rain as we need it now!
blessings and peace,
marcy
Hi Kathy: I love this theme. Happy Anniversary. Have a lovely Holiday. HUGS
Wow, it's spectacular in here,Kathy! Lovely job on the redecoration! Happy 4th of July :) ((hugs))
Kathy what a beautiful post. I followed you over from Marcy's blog and am so happy I have. I really love how Americans celebrate the Fourth of July, I love their pride and loyalty to their country. Wonderful!
We share the same faith and I look forward to reading your future post......:-) Hugs
Hi, Kathy, Hope you had a very special wedding anniversary. Have a lovely week. ((Hugs))
Happy belated anniversary, Kathy! Wow you've got too much rain and I haven't had enough. We've had a bit lately, but still not enough. It's been sooo dry here. At the moment we have a tornado watch out so my eyes are to the skies today. Lotsa hugs :)
Post a Comment