Sunday, July 19, 2009

Laptop Lagging

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can help my laptop??

It is lagging something fierce. We have dsl, and this laptop is slower than dial up. I run an antivirus on it. It is so slow, and lately it is starting to stop working... and a striped screen comes on... I have to do a restart on it to get it back up.

Slow is the word... barely responding is the word. Most times, I just give up trying to get online and do anything.

Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!

7 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy;

You need a program like RegCure to fix and speed up your pc. The site is: http://www.regcure.com Check it out. I use it and it keeps my laptop in good condition andup to speed. ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

Kathy,
Sorry - I don't know a thing about lap tops! I understand that RAM memory can be a problem Hope you're having a lovely week! ((Hugs))

Wynne said...

It's beautiful in here, Kathy. I don't know anything about laptops, so I can't offer any suggestions, sorry. Hope you get it working again soon. Lotsa hugs

Kia said...

No suggestions, sorry. Have a happy day, Kathy!

LadyT said...

Happy Thursday Kathy;

Hope you were able to get your laptop going. Did you try the RegCure I mentioned? It really works and is worth the price. ~Hugs~

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy,
Sorry I can't help you with your laptop. Hope things get worked out soon.

Take care, have a super weekend!
HUGS

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: Toni's suggestion sounds perfect. I hope it works for you. Have a great week. HUGS